Friday, March 27, 2009

Update


Update and a new daily doodle...finally!  This drawing is a picture I sort of, kind of drew for my friend, Jacqui.  She's writing a story about an edgy smoker with some bizarre experience.  Pretty fun!  

So today was far less stressful and trying than yesterday.  I got advised, and had the evaluator revise my transcript.  Turns out that my GPA is plenty high enough to get in.  She left out a quarter in the calculation.  Whatever.  I'm admitted to CSUB and I can at least breathe easy there. 

I had to make a bazillion phone calls, but either way it appears that things are starting to fall into place.  Finally!   The next challenge will be to get in the filled classes.  That will be a nother mess, I fear.  

More updates soon...

2 comments:

Jacqui More said...

LOVE IT!!!! and it's already up on my Adrift page

Unknown said...

Glad you like it! :D