
So, it's been two days since I've drawn anything. D'oh! Honestly I have a few good excuses and a few lousy ones. I had to drive to Bakersfield and back just to turn in one envelope because my previous college didn't send a transcript to my potential graduate college. That's two hours up and back. I've been feeling kinda off the past couple of days due to the cold I have and also driving four hours , which sufficiently kills any motivation, and...um...yeah. Poor me.
However, in consolation to you guys for my laziness, I shall post something older, but also one of my fast ones done in the same spirit as my current stuff. It's an old water critter from World of Warcraft. One of the bosses to be precise. Enjoy.
5 comments:
slacker
Yeah. I'm tiiiired though!
Really....slacker. I mean...c'mon...Hydross? At least something from VH, ya?
sheesh...lowbie rogue...
It's old! So..at the time it was something that wasn't run very often.
uh huh....sure...
Still looks good tho, of course... :)
Post a Comment