Friday, March 13, 2009

The Plan

Hm, so it's time to pack on another project onto my great amount of self-expectations.  You should be impressed!  Yes?  I thought so!

Or... more than likely you're rolling your eyes thinking, OH BROTHER!  What now!?  

Only I think that this one, for me at least, is a feasible goal.  

I waaaant...to do at least a drawing per day, as time permits.  And no, this does not mean a fabulous masterpiece of wonder.  I want this to be just an exercise of color, scene, action and pose for myself.  

So, each day I'm going to try to draw one picture using my Wacom tablet and one of my graphics programs to practice.   Ideally, i will spend no more than one hour on them, but if the fancy strikes me to spend more time, then so be it.    I will then post the low quality version of said pictures on this blog, and take my chances with stupid Internet art thieves.  As such, I will try not to put anything too vulnerable on here.   Nothing I will lose tears over if some punk took it because it will be too low quality to do anything with it except for - perhaps - make an icon out of it and make their friends think that they are awesome when they are really just cheating, thieving pr- well you get the idea. . .  Wow, I sound bitter.   Of course this has happened to me before, so I am ready to chase down and physically harm  - or more likely get them kicked from whatever online community and start a witch hunt for them.   Burning torches...pitch forks...the works.  I'll call them at work.  Harass their families.  It won't be pretty.

Anyway!  Ha!  

Be prepared.  The art flood will begin soon!