Oy...I'm truly an Interenet addict. Yesterday I had to go without it all day! I called the cable company and asked them when it would come back on. Mom and I got irritated that we couldn't Google random facts several times. Mom had a blood typing test. She's been wonderin what my brother and father's blood types are. I know mine is AB+ and Mom's is A+. So this was an exercise in curiosity.
She ordered some kits and stuck sean's finger. It was all pretty cool! Turns out that Sean is A+, which means that my dad has to be either B or AB. Kind of interesting in a totally nerdy way...
Also nerdy, is my daily doodle. I'm kinda surprised that I felt like doing Spiderman related anything, because I was absolutely disgusted by the movies. I kinda liked the Spiderman comic, and I enjoyed Venom, but the 3rd movie was a melodramatic joke. Yeah, I know the black spider suit is supposed to make Peter Parker aggressive and nuts, but did we honestly have to drag it out the whole movie? And frankly, he was being a jerk before finding the black spider suit... I don't know what they were thinkin.
No comments:
Post a Comment