Friday, April 24, 2009

25 Essential Expressions: Senkou

This is just to prove that I haven't been doing nothing.  I don't imagine that I will have time or energy to do much more while I have teacher observations to be doing.   I found this challenge on DeviantArt and I decided to give it a whirl.  It's good practice for drawing the same character.  I about killed my hand trying to get them all done in a day though.  Not again.  

Anyway - I probably won't be posting much until May.  Lots of work on the horizon. (That's a good thing.  :)  ) 

2 comments:

Jacqui More said...

dang... that does look like a great way to master a character... you proly need a good hand/wrist massage now or a handful of aleve! yeesh!

Unknown said...

heh...more like a day with my wrist in a brace. I won't try to do one of these in one day (or two) again.