So I'm finally back. I don't know how much new art I'll post in the next few days. The one above is just something old for everyone to gawk at. I'm finishing up my class (just a few more forum posts left!) and finishing up work too. Just a few more days there as well. Then! CSUB has cancelled my Summer class. So, it looks like I will have two months of free summer. So that means more art, more writing and more time for everything! ...Theoretically...Anyway, I have another tidbit of exciting news! Tomorrow Lois Lowry - the author of great books like The Giver, Gathering Blue, and Gossamer - is coming to Lancaster! Yay! Tomorrow I plan to go see her speak at Joe Walker Middle School and I am very excited. If you read this and are in the area, 6-7pm is her book signing, and 7-8pm, she'll be speaking! Don't miss it! If you haven't read the Giver, by the way, you should be slapped repeatedly until you go and remedy the situation!
Okay, that's it for now. I'm going to go play some World of Warcraft and blow off talking on my classroom forums for a while. I hate talking on my classroom forums - but that's a rant for another day that will take up 4-5 pages and - more than likely - try your patience for reading my stuff. Ciao!
2 comments:
Hmmm....
Should I mention that I've never even heard of her? Or those books?
*cringes*
also, you misspelled theoretically.
And welcome back! X3
What? I didn't misspell anything... >_>
As for Lois Lowry's books...I will just have to slap you repeatedly.
Heh...The Giver is a heavy read in its subject matter, but very good and very interesting. :P Read it sometime, it IS a fast read.
Post a Comment