
So! Yesterday I got the Yupo paper I ordered. I was a little nervous (for stupid reasons) about attacking it with the paint. Even though I'd read that it's super forgiving and you can just wipe off the parts that you mess up on, it's a little daunting to mess with new materials. I did learn that if one is to put pencil to it, erasers can totally mess it up, keeping the watercolor paint from sticking to it. Basically it's painting on a piece of plastic. Pretty cool, yeah?
Anyway, I like the effects. This is a character of a friend's. Enjoy it, Jax! Also, ask me for the full version, before you run to your site with it. ☺
1 comment:
oh you KNOW I'm all over this one send it send it send it!!!! I have a few scenes I'd posted prior to my vacation that need your artistic presence!
Post a Comment