
I say that, but it's kind of sad how we really don't do much on Easter. Today Sean was not doing so well. He might be getting sick. Oy...I hope not.
On the brighter side of things, watercolor paint attempt #2 went far better than the first. I'm still having problems stretching and mounting the paper. What a pain that is. This time I used a photo reference from...some link. I'll post it later. I liked the trees growing over the ruins, and adjusted the picture to make it look a little greener than the original. All in all, good fun. Hopefully I will get the paper to lay flat... But I think I'm done with watercolors for a few days.
2 comments:
I REALLY like this
Reminds me of Slayers Revolutions. The new Slayers anime - they had a secret city hidden away under a forest like that.
Post a Comment